Shipping Worldwide - Free Shipping on Australian Orders

We are attending the 'Wishing Well Gala Ball' - Saturday 1st June 2013

by Chris Pana May 30, 2013 0 Comments

Wow, how fast is time flying by, I can't believe the event is this Saturday!

We are so excited and proud to be part of the 'Wishing Well Gala Ball' charity event held at the luxurious Crown Palladium (Crown Casino) supporting the 'Make-a-wish foundation' with 80% of proceeds collected to be donated to support the needs of children battling serious illness in Greece and the remaining 20% to the children of Australia.

With two young girls ourselves, the cause is near and dear to our hearts with the prospect of bringing 'joy' or 'excitement' to a child suffering serious illness our only hope.

Being associated as sponsors with some of Melbourne's most reputable and established businesses / organisations is something that we are very excited by and look forward to rubbing shoulders, exchanging cards and sharing our story with everyone in attendance that is, Kreo Home.

We will be donating a Kreo Home gift voucher that will be up for grabs at the 'silent auction' that will enable the winning bidder the opportunity to gain access to our amazing homewares and home decor, so please look out for this on the night.

If you still would like to be part of the event in some way if you weren't able to attend, you can still make a donation of any value as every little bit helps, by visiting www.opamagazine.com for details.

If you are attending, we'll see you there, if not, you can follow our amazing journey and get the inside scoop throughout the night by clicking on 'Follow us on Instagram' image below: 

- CP





Chris Pana
Chris Pana

Author

Head honcho and self proclaimed expert of all things


Back to the top